FREE CE-ELIGIBLE LIVE WEBINAR
The course explores cash balance retirement plans and their uses, how they operate and how they can be used in conjunction with 401(k) plans. Understanding the differences between cash balance and 401(k) plans is another key theme throughout the presentation. The course also helps students identify which organizations may benefit from a cash balance plan and how to initiate these discussions with business. Also discussed are cash balance plan design considerations, reporting and compliance rules and the process by which these plans are established.
- Awareness of when cash balance plans (CBP) are appropriate.
- Become familiar with 401(k) and cash balance coordination.
- Understand cash balance plans and how they operate.
- Familiar with investment process and structure.
- Cognizant of the roles and duties of the cash balance team.
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit. Program is free.
- “Investments & Wealth Institute® has accepted “Cash Balance Plans: An Alternative for Small Businesses” for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®,CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications.”
- “CFP Board has accepted “Cash Balance Plans: An Alternative for Small Businesses” for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CFP® designation.”
- This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
- In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present for the entire session, registering your attendance and departure in the webinar and answering all polling questions.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: 3-5 years experience in the industry
Who should attend: Financial Professionals and Accountants; others are welcome.
Advanced Preparations: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Refunds and Cancellations: For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 218-828-4872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Center, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
MSTC and JGA are not affiliated with CEC.
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 29, 2023
12:00p - 1:00p CST
Lunch will be provided.